Admission will be done through centralized counseling to be conducted by DTE, CG, Raipur. For details counseling Schedule, Rules & Regulations. Please visit official website of DTE, Raipur i.e. www.cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in
Documents and fees required for taking admission after allotment by Director, Technical Education, CG, Raipur for B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Tech candidates (Admitted under CG quota/OCG quota).
Please bring the following documents and fees as above with 3 sets of photo copies (Attested) along with original for Verification.
- Allotment Letter provided by Director, Technical Education, CG, Raipur
- Entrance Exam Score Card - 2019
- Photo Graph – 4 Nos (Pl write your name and branch on the back side of photograph)
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet / Diploma Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate (Niwas Praman Patra)
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Except CG Board)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate – for SC/ST/OBC candidates (if applicable)
- Tuition fees to be paid in the form of Demand Draft/Multicity Cheque – Fees for various courses is mentioned as above
- Aadhar Card photo copy
- Bank Account Pass book photo copy
Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme
Under this scheme an additional 5% students will be admitted as per the guidelines of the CGPET 2014 Admission Policy framed by the State Government. This intake will be over and above the approved intake. However, TFW will be applicable only if the number of students admitted is exceeding the approved intake.
Reservation Policy in admission
- The Institute strictly adheres to the reservation policy framed by the State Government vide gazette notification bearing No. F9-02/2012/T.E./42 dated 19.02.2013, which stipulates as under:
“From academic session 2013-14 and onwards, 12%, 32% and 14% of total sanctioned seats in different courses provided by private unaided technical educational institutions shall be reserved for the candidates of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) respectively for the purpose of admission in the State.
GATE scholarship is provided to the students who have qualified GATE Scorecard and as per the rules framed by AICTE, New Delhi.