The industry today seeks not just common employers, but action oriented leaders who could cope up with challenges. At BIT, the infrastructure has been designed with exceptional facilities for sports as well as recreational activities to ensure that you are groomed to become just that girls and boys separately. Students are encouraged to form special clubs and engage in social and cultural activities. Some of the indoor and outdoor facilities available include;
Sporting facilities are made available to all students under our sports policy. Besides the vast playground and playrooms, the campus has facilities for a number of indoor and outdoor games under able supervision of expert sports instructor for:
- A well equipped Gymnasium
- Multi purpose sports complex for playing Football/Cricket/Hockey (Day Night)
- Volley ball court /Basket ball (Day Night)
- Indoor games such as Table Tennis, Carom etc.
- A cricket practice pitch with boundary nets, halogens etc.
- Athletics and Yoga
- At BIT, it is our constant endeavour to develop fresh facilities and upgrade existing ones.
Outdoor(Field area: 2000 sq.m)
- Athletic track (200 mtrs)
- Cricket, Hockey & Football field
- Volleyball, Handball & Basketball
Indoor (Area: 270 sq.m.)
- Table tennis
- Chess & Carrom