Creating a Quizzing culture in BIT Durg to make the students smart, witty and subsequently preparing them for placements and professional careers.
Developing and fostering a quizzing culture, making students ready for the future by helping them develop their knowledge across different fields.
- To develop and foster an environment of knowledge sharing and learning.
- To help students develop their current affairs, critical thinking and analytical skills to give them an edge while tackling future competitive exams.
- To build a community valuing knowledge across different fields and help them in nurturing and sharpening them through competitions.
We are a group of curious students obsessed with facts, trivia and overall personal growth.
Basically, we’rethe Jack of all Trades.
Our main goal is to ‘end our day being a little smarter than we started.’
Convener : Mr. Sparsh Sharma
Treasurer : Ms. Stuti Chandrakar
Executives Members : Mr.TweshBawaskar
Mr. ShauryaVardhan Thakur
Ms. Chhavi Mishra
Mr. Ritik Kurrey
Head : Mr. Siddharth Meshram
Deputy : Mr. Saurabh Sinha
What we do
- Daily questions in our Instagram and Whatsapp group.
- Weekend Quiz on Instagram.
- Themed Quiz about various festivals, pop culture, science, history and special occasions etc.
- Workshops and Seminars.
To motivate students to improve their programming skills.
To prepare them for competing in national as well as international programming competitions.