Shashank Tiwari is working as Assistant Professor at Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg. He pursued his B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and M.Tech. with specialization in Industrial Drives & Control. His research interest is Power Electronics & Control System
Mr. Shashank Tiwari
|Date of Joining||07-01-2020|
|Nature of Association||Adhoc|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech.(Industrial Drives and Controls), BE(Electrical and Electronics).|
|Contact Number||(0788) 2359297|
Areas of Interest
Power Electronics, Control System, Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Presented a research paper entitled, ‘Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Based Two Level Inverter’ in BITCON 2017, a National Conference on Emerging Challenges in Electrical Engineering for National Development, held at Bhilai Institute of Technology Durg.
- Published a research paper entitled, ‘Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Based Two Level Inverter’, in Research Journal of Engineering Science in Sep 2017
- Presented a research paper entitled, ‘Model Reference Adaptive System Based Sensorless Vector of Induction Motor’, in 2nd International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT 2017), an IEEE sponsored international conference held at RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore, India.
- National Conference on Emerging Challenges in Electrical Engineering for National Development (BITCON 2017), Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, 28th March 2017.
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Power & Energy System for National Development (BITCON 2016), Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, 29-30 Jan 2016.
- National workshop on Impact of Industrial Innovations on Technology Development of Chhattisgarh, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, 11th -12th Sep 2015.