- 100 + 10 Mbps (1:1) leased line connectivity.
- BIT Durg is a partner of National Knowledge Network (NKN).
- The NKN is a state-of-the-art multigigabit pan-India network for providing a unified high speed network backbone for all knowledge related institutions in the country.
- Campus network is based on Gigabit technology with layer-3, layer-2 manageable switches, routers, with optical fiber cable backbone.
- For the security and accountability of Internet access, Centre has adopted a log based authenticity systemwhich accounts for user time and surfing activities.
- Hardware based Security wall is configured to help,cut-out the Intrusion Activity. Security wall has in-built Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
Computer Centre has also extended the network/ Internet connectivity on wireless (Wi-Fi) to whole campus and hostels including Girls hostel (32 – bungalows) through wireless link from campus
- 60 + robust POE based outdoor access points are deployed throughout the campus for providing Internet/intranet services
- Whole campus is under CCTV surveillance through the latest IP based network cameras
- 64 Camera are deployed throughout campus
- Monitoring is done through NVR
|Blade Server BL 460 C GEN 9||HP BL460c Gen9 10Gb/20Gb FLB CTO Blade|
|HP Blade Enclosure – HP BLc3000 CTO Plat Enclosure||HP BLc 1Gb Enet Pass Thru Mod Opt Kit , HP 1200W CS Plat PL HtPlgPwr Supply Kit HP BLc3000 KVM Option|
|LCD Drawer with KVM||Emerson Avocent 18.5” LRA Console, LRA1845KMM8-001402001000473 18.5 LCD, USB KB, 2 USB Pass, 8P-US INTL|
|HP ML-370 G3 Servers||For catering need of file services, database services , antivirus service and academia services|
|Cyberoam CR 1000iNG-XP appliance 05-CRI-1000iNG-XP-01||End-to-End Security and Intrusion Detection (Wired)|
|Layer -3 and layer -2 Switches from D-Link||Virtual LAN|
|D-View RMON||Network Monitoring System|
|D-Link Wireless Controller||Preventing Unauthorized Users and Rogue Device Detection (Wireless)|
|Antivirus – Server||Quick heal endpoint Security Client Server 400 Nodes|
|NAS Box||For streaming NPTEL Video Lectures|
Services Extended by CCF:
- To provide a central site for hands on computer training.
- Facility to access computing resources to all students, staff and faculty of this institute.
- Environment for students to learn and experiment different software tools to carry out their projects, dissertations and research work.
- To provide support for training programs, short term courses and technical workshops.
- Access from all desktop / laptops / handheld devices to the internet.
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Desktops, Notebooks, Network Devices, Printers and Other Peripherals
- The technical support is provided in-person. For desktop support service requests, contact the support staff in CCF
- Facility to carry out online examination on for campus recruitment and other competitive exams