Mrs Swarnita Sharma has experience of more than 12 years teaching in Communication Skills, Personality Development and Value Education to U.G and P.G. students. She has been appointed as 'English Communication' Trainer by Tata Institute of Sociol Sciences and has delivered 60 hrs. lecture under the same professional training programme. She has delivered expert lecture on the themes related to Value Education, Personality Development and Communication Skills in other Institutions along with alma-mater.
|Date of Joining|
|Nature of Association|
|Educational Qualification||M.A (English Literature); M.Phil (EnglishLiterature); Ph.D (Existential Literature).|
Business Communication, Communication techniques & Patterns, Indian-English Literature, American Literature, British English Literature. Existential Literature, Post- Colonial Literature, Contemporary Literature.
- Swarnita Sharma, Dr. Jaya Dwivedi & Dr. Sheela Tiwari. Realistic Approaches and Bare Realities in the novels of Andrea Levy. IUP Journals of English Studies. ISSN- 0973-3728 Vol. XI. Issue. 4 December 2016.
- Swarnita Sharma, Dr. Jaya Dwivedi & Dr. Sheela Tiwari. Revolt Against Subjugation: Self Revelation in the Novels of Andrea levy. IUP Journals of English Studies. ISSN- 0973-3728 Vol. XII. Issue. 2. June 2017.
- Swarnita Sharma & Dr. Jaya Dwivedi . “Representation of Existential Nightmare in the Novels of Andrea Levy.” IUP Journals of English Studies. For March 2018 Issue.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr Ashish Sharma. Thematic Traditions and its Projection in the works of major Indian women novelists in English. International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies (IJELR). ISSN 2395-2628. Vol.3, Issue 3. July – September 2016.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr Ashish Sharma. Images of Women in the novels of Ruth Prawer Jhabvala. International Journal of English and Literature (IJEL). ISSN 2249-6912. Vol 3 Issue 1. 2013.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr Jaya Dwivedi. Societal context in the writings of Arundhati Roy. International Journal of English and Literature (IJEL). ISSN 2249-6912. Vol 3 Issue 1. 2013.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr. Ashish Sharma. Saga of Indian women in Manju Kapoor’s Difficult Daughters. Shrinkhala Ek Shodhparak Vaicharik Patrika. Vol 3 Issue 7. March 2016.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma. “Social Media– Its Importance in Communication.’ International Seminar on Dynamics of 21st century Communication. Organized by Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati Mahavidyalaya, Bhilai. (C. G) in the Dept. of Education held on 19th-20th December 2012.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma ‘Digital Avenues: Changing Trends in Communication’ in BITCON 2017, National Conference on Research Challenges in Professional Communication Skills for National Development held on 28th March 2017.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma, Dr Sheela Tiwari & Dr Ashish Sharma. Communication Techniques in Effective Teaching. BITCON 2016 on Emerging Trends in Science, Technology & Management for National Development. Organized by Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg. 29-30 January 2016
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr. Ashish Sharma. Agonies of Female Characters in Manju Kapoor’s Custody. AICON’15. Organised by Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology.24 – 25 April. 2015.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr. Ashish Sharma. Multidimensional Depiction of Modern Indian Women in Manju Kapoor’s Difficult Daughter. AICON’14. Organised by Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology.25 – 26 April. 2014.
- Mrs Swarnita Sharma & Dr. Ashish Sharma. Role of Communication in effective teaching. VIMARSH National Conference on The Role of English Language Teaching in Globalised World- RELTGW 2013. 12-13 September 2013.
Research paper published in Web of Sciences/Scopus
Research paper published in Indexed International Journals
Research paper published in National Journals
Research paper published in International Conferences:
Research paper published in National Conferences:
Prof. I/c Language Lab
- Mrs. S.Sharma is the Zone Trainer National University Students’ Skill Development Programme (NUSSD), conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in consultation with Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MoYAS) India.
- Mrs. S.Sharma is Member of Board of Studies, Humanities, Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University (C.G).
- Mrs. S.Sharma have chaired sessions & presented as Keynote speakers / Expert talks in other Institutions.