1. Madhurima Pandey et al 2017Biosorptive Removal of Cadmium by Tinospora Cordifolia (Wild Giloy), Water Environment Research, DOI :https://doi.org/10.2175/106143017X15054988926460.
2.Madhurima Pandey et al 2017, Proficient removal of As(III) from water using Orchid Plant (Vanda Sp.)as Bio Sorbent , Asian Journal of Chemistry, 29(8) 1790-1796
3.Madhurima Pandey et al 2017, Highly efficient biosorptive removal of lead from industrial effluent , Environmental Science and Pollution Research, DOI :1007/s11356-017-9413-7
4.Madhurima Pandey et al 2017, Morning visibility reduction and air quality in Raipur, India, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 29(6) : 1265-1269
5.Madhurima Pandey et al 2017, Biosorptive removal of toxic contaminant lead from wastewater, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 29(3): 650-656
6.Madhurima Pandey et al, 2017, Defluoridation of drinking water using calcium modified chitosan, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 29(2): 393-397.
7.Madhurima Pandey et al, 2016, A review of multiple use medicinal plant tinospora cordifolia and its application, Journal of International Research in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences 8(1): 40-46,
8.Madhurima Pandey et al, Equilibrium Isotherm study for removal of Mn (II) from aqueous solutions by using novel bioadsorbent Tinospora cordifolia, Advances in Research 6(4), 1-11.
9.Madhurima Pandey et al 2015, Chemically Modified Chitosan for Flouride Removal, Pollution Research, 34(4):773-777.
10.Madhurima Pandey et al., 2014 Biosorption of Ni(II) Ions from Electroplating Effluent using Tinospora Cardifolia Biomass Civil and Environmental Research, 6: 91 – 100.
11.Madhurima Pandey et al., 2013, Arsenic contamination and its causative factors in parts of Chhattisgarh, Central East India, International Journal of Water, 7(4): 347-362.
12. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2013, Fluoride Mobilization Due to Coal Mining in Parts ofChhattisgarh, Journal of Environmental Protection, 4: 385-388
13. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2013, Deflouridation of Water by a Biomass: TinosporaCordifolia, Journal of Environmental Protection, 3,:610-616.
14. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2012, Comparative study of some specific contaminants in the air and rain waters at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India, Pollution Research, 31(3):357-365.
15. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2012, Spectrophotometric Method Development for Determining Iron(III) in Environmental Samples using 2-Furohydroxamic Acid (2-FHA),Pollution Research, 31(2):255-260.
16. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2012, Study of Rain Water Composition in Bhilai, CentralIndia, Indian J. Environmental Protection, 31(2): 357-365.
17. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2012, Arsenic Contamination in Central East India : NewLessons for Environmental Health, The International Journal of Environmental Studies,69:53-64.DOI :10.1080/00207233.2012.626928
18. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2011, Chemical Examination of the Extract of the Wood ofCordia Macleodii, Acta Ciencia Indica, 33:63-67.
19. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2011, Preservation Artifacts and Loss Pattern of Arsenic:Acase Study from Highly Contaminated Location in Central-East India, Journal ofEnvironmental Protection, 2:1211-1217.
20. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2010, Calotropis as Bioindicator Plant for Assessing TraceElemental Contamination of Environment, Asian Journal of Water, Environment andPollution, 7:111-116.
21. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2010, Analysis of Size Fractioned atmospheric Particulate at Bhilai in Central East in India, Journal of Environmental Protection, 30:529-540.
23. Madhurima Pandey et al.,2009, Biosorptive Removal of Arsenic From Drinking Water,Bioresource Technology, 100:634-637.
24. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2008, Biosorptive removal of cadmium from contaminatedground water and industrial effluents, Science Direct, Bioresource Technology, 99:440-4427.
25. Madhurima Pandey et al., Biosorptive Removal of Ni(II) from Wastewater and Industrial Effluent Int. J. Environ Res Public Health, 4(4), 332-339
26. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2007, Toxic mine drainage from Asia’s biggest copper mine at Malanjkhand, India Environ Geochem Health, 29:237-248.
27. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2007, Human Arsenic poisoning issues in Central-EastIndian Locations: Biomarkers and Biochemical Monitoring, International Journal ofEnvironmental Research and Public Health, 15-22.
28. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2006, Arsenic contamination in the Kanker district of Central-east India: geology and health effects, Environmental Geochemistry and Health,409-420.
29. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2004, Sediment contamination by arsenic in parts of central east India and analytical studies on its mobilization, Current Science, 86(1): 190-197.
30. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2004, Simple and selective method for determination of platinum with Tin(II) Chloride and Amides, Analytical Letters, 37(9):1953-1963.
31. Madhurima Pandey et al., 2004, Sampling and preservation artifacts in arsenic analysis:Implications for public health issues in developing countries,Current Science,86(10):1426-1432.
32. Madhurima Pandey et al., 1999, Arsenicosis and deteriorating groundwater quality:Unfolding crisis in Central-east Indian Region, Current Science, 77:686-693.
32. Madhurima Pandey (Das) & K.S. Patel, 1991, Extractive spectrophotometric determination of Niobium(V) with thiocyanate and Amides, Analytical Letters, 24:7
33. Madhurima Pandey (Das) et al., 1989, Spectrophotometric determination of molybdenum in rock, alloy steel, ore , ash and fertilizer by thiocyanate and N-octylbenzamdine,Analusis, 17:536-539.
(b). Full length paper in proc. of International / National Conferences
1.Madhurima Pandey et al ,“Spectrophotometric Method vs Ion selective Electrode for Field Determination of Flouride in Water and Complex samples”, National Conference on -Research Challenges in Environmental Chemistry for National development, BITCON 2017
2.Madhurima Pandey et al , “A Review on Occurrence of Radioactive Elements in Different States of India,” National Conference on -Research Challenges in Environmental Chemistry for National development, BITCON 2017
3.Madhurima Pandey et al , Environmental Scenario of Chromium Contamination in India – A review, National Conference on – Current Environmental issues and Sustainable Development, BITCON 2016
4. Madhurima Pandey et al, “Fluoride Concentration in Ground Water due to Mining Activities in Parts of Chhattisgarh”, International Proceedings of Global Challenges, Policy Framework & Sustainable Development for Mining of Mineral and fossil Energy Resources (GCPF2015)
5. Madhurima Pandey et al, “ Arsenic contamination in Central East India and its causes,” Workshop on Geogenic Contamination in Ground Water of Chhattisgarh with special reference to arsenic, 2015, 347-362.
6.Madhurima Pandey et al, “ A Review on Heavy Metals Uptake by Plants through Biosorption”. International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research. 2014;75:78.
7. Madhurima Pandey et al, “Effective Biosorptive Removal of Chromium, Proceedings of International workshop on Energy”, Environment and Architecture Engineering (EEAE 2011)
8. Madhurima Pandey et al, 2005, “Heavy-Metal contamination of sediments in the Shivnath river catchments in Central – east India “,International Proc. ICCE, 88-91.